Responsible investing means we aim to generate attractive long-term returns, while ensuring that the companies we own are behaving in the interests of their communities and wider society.
Climate change and global warming, the impact of the pandemic and social issues all mean that investors are increasingly wanting to invest in companies that are behaving responsibly.
We now offer a fund that has a unique proposition in the area of responsible investing:
- we look to blend direct equities and funds
- we blend growth and value investment styles to lower volatility while maintaining potential returns we blend geographic and thematic investments
Busting some myths:
- “performance is sacrificed when investing responsibly” – responsible investing aligns with a number of structural growth opportunities with the potential to outperform over the longer-term
- “investing in this way can be expensive” – using a blend of direct equities and funds helps to lower client costs
- “it is impossible to diversify investing like this” – we see an ever-growing opportunity set
- “returns are more volatile” – responsible investing can help to mitigate risk
- we believe in being a responsible, resilient business; responsibly integrated, responsible to our stakeholders and responsible with other people’s money
- responsibility has long been embedded in our investment process
We want to invest in the industries of the future and those companies that are adapting to the new environment.
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Partnerships for the goals
- wind, solar and tidal power
- electric vehicles
- clean water
- waste recycling
- battery technology
- healthcare innovation
- green buildings
Watch our Responsible Investing Fund webinar recording by submitting the form below
For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your investment options, please contact your Mattioli Woods consultant. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page has been produced for information purposes only. It is not intended to be an invitation to buy or act upon the comments made. All investment decisions should be taken with advice, given appropriate knowledge of the investor’s circumstances and one must satisfy certain investor criteria before being considered eligible to invest. Any forward-looking statements and forecasted returns represent the current views of Mattioli Woods plc and may be subject to change. Your capital may be at risk and past performance is not a guide to future returns. Mattioli Woods plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.