We provide a tailored, global benefits offering via our membership of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN).
WBN is one of the largest associations of independently owned and operated insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the world. The WBN affiliation provides its members with direct access to over 15,000 insurance and employee benefit specialists in over 90 countries worldwide. WBN members provide excellence in insurance solutions, risk management, employee benefits and financial services to clients around the world.
The management of global employee benefit programs is an extremely difficult task, so many companies do not have a strategy in place.
Our International Team has a wealth of experience in supporting clients with the management of their global populations and benefit programmes. This can cover:
- Research into local country employee benefits experience and standards
- Reporting on local country typical employee benefit packages
- Analysis of clients’ existing packages compared to sector benchmark
- Global audit reporting to make the parent company fully aware of arrangements across all countries, plus the company spend
- Implementation of policies within local countries
- Monitoring of existing benefits in different geographical locations in association with network partners
- Supporting effective annual renewals in each geographical location in association with network partners
- International co-ordination and reporting to the parent company, detailing the cover in place, how the existing benefits compare to the benchmark of local country experience, premiums payable and claims experience
- Considering the effectiveness of multinational pooling arrangements
Being part of WBN gives the Mattioli Woods International Team the power to “think globally, act locally”. WBN offers members and clients access to a unique online monitoring and servicing project management system, called “WBNet”.
- all employee benefit details worldwide to be held on the system
- WBN members to manage your employee benefits on a real-time basis
- full details of all benefits (policy documents, member handbooks, claims processes) to be held on the system for all countries
With the scope of this project having so many variables, the best way to find out more is by contacting one of our experts.
“Think globally - act locally: Providing solutions for internationally based staff”