We are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join our team in Leicester as a Business Administrator. The Administrator’s role will be to provide comprehensive administration, organisational and project management support primarily to the consultancy team. You will be a central point of contact on behalf of the team and be expected to provide consistent and accurate communication both to internal and external stakeholders, as required.
You will play an integral role in our delivery of great outcomes for our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- coordinate and manage the collation of management information; this will include data analysis to ensure accurate reporting
- ensure accurate records are created, updated and maintained
- working with the team; coordinate Group related projects; effectively communicating with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of departments and the Group.
- support the delivery of our Training & Competence Scheme
- assist in the creation and implementation of business processes ensuring they are adhered to
- support the development of internal IT systems in line with the team’s needs
- manage all aspects of absence cover ensuring client servicing is not impacted and internal systems are kept up to date
- schedule internal meetings, events, training and activities
- act as the principal point of contact for departmental queries, developing and maintaining good working relations with key stakeholders
- ensure teams are regularly communicated with on key issues / process changes, etc.
- ensure the team conduct themselves in a professional manner and abide by all the company’s policies and procedure
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- high level of proficiency in MS Office, especially: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- strong analytical skills
- experience of successful project management delivery
- experience of systems such as Advisor Office
- ability to maintain an organised approach with a proven track record to prioritise and maintain accuracy with work in a fast-paced environment
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment*, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
Do not forget, it is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY:
*all roles will be work from home until government guidelines state it is safe to return to a working environment.