As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be the primary office-based contact in managing and administering a portfolio of clients, dealing with a wide range of investments and all aspects of client affairs, within agreed procedures and regulations. The role is fundamental to the success of Mattioli Woods and the right candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and administrative support to both internal and external stakeholders.
As a new division of Mattioli Woods PLC, the successful candidate will have a structured approach to change, helping ensure a beneficial transition between back office systems and processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
The successful candidate will support to our Director/Adviser and be responsible in helping clients with their financial aims and ambitions. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- plan, organise and prioritise workload within agreed service standards
- a good standard of letter writing, grammar and punctuation with excellent attention to detail
- possess the ability to construct documents to uphold our professional image
- proactively support colleagues, clients and financial advisers in a prompt and efficient manner
- act as a first point of contact for clients, dealing with correspondence and phone calls and liaising with our Group Office to ensure the smooth running of the office
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- knowledge and experience of Intelligent office
- experience of working with Investment Platforms
- at least 2 years’ experience working for advisers within financial services
- proficient in Microsoft applications and financial services software
- exhibit an awareness of compliance issues affecting financial services
- be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing, at all levels
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!