You will be required to produce consistent and consolidated data models and data analysis as well as retrieve and build strong data models, allowing you to drive business performance. The successful candidate will also be required to analyse and recommend suggested outcomes to projects and work with the Business Analytics Manager to drive commercial decision making.
You will be involved in new initiatives, data analysis and offer some partnering assistance to commercial decision-makers in conjunction with the Business Analytics Manager.
- analyse, design and implement bespoke data collection and manipulation solutions that will assist the business partners to offer insightful and valuable information to the group
- prepare and automate reports for internal and external audiences using SQL Server Data tools in conjunction with business intelligence reporting tools
- ensure coherent approach to all analysis using all data systems
- build data models and develop solutions to automate data retrieval and transformation
- monitoring and auditing data quality and liaising internally to fully understand data
- track financial, commercial, and strategic KPIs and present these in a consolidated manner
- identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of reporting processes
- create and build complex financial models that can be used to forecast future outcomes
- use effective and efficient ways to store, organise and manage data
- assist with the formulation of data quality techniques to ensure data integrity and legitimacy
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- be fully proficient in coding SQL and experienced with SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, and SSRS and all other SQL Server Data Tools
- experience developing data models, retrieving, transforming, and automating data and workflows
- have experience using Azure, particularly Azure Data lake, Data Blocks and Azure Machine Learning (alternatively Alteryx)
- excellent Excel knowledge, including macros, Visual Basic, Advanced Excel formula and Excel data modelling (DAX/MDX abilities preferable)
- proficiency in using Visual studio and using Azure Dev Ops
- strong understanding of Power BI
- background in creating Financial models using data driven approaches to drive business efficiency and commerciality
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment*, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY:
*all roles will be work from home until government guidelines state it is safe to return to a working environment.