We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to join our IT team in Leicester on a permanent basis.
The Information Security Analyst will join an established infrastructure team alongside an Information Security Engineer to monitor and run our security applications. This role will be expected to support the Information Security Engineer, provide insight into alerts and to take corrective action when required. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility in a challenging but rewarding environment and gain valuable commercial experience.
- oversee and run the security solutions
- respond to alerts generated by the security solutions
- investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
- handle tickets that have been escalated from the service desk in a timely manner i.e. forensic and subject access requests
- stay up-to-date on IT trends and security standards
- provide support for information security engineer in daily tasks and project deployment
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- good experience of windows server administration, three years’ minimum experience
- good networking skills
- experience with Azure and Office 365, one-year minimum experience
- good understanding of modern hacking techniques and user deception methods
- management and reporting of detection and response systems
- experience with zero trust security strategy
- experience with security investigations and permission reviews
- experience with penetration testing
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression – with fantastic opportunities for promotion - training, support and a great office environment*, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY:
* this role is available as remote/office based, with an expectation to work one day per week in the office when government guidelines state it is safe to do so
How do we deal with sensitive information
Please be aware not all of our vacancies are open to agencies and may be available to direct candidates only.
Mattioli Woods does not promote sending speculative CVs. However, any speculative CVs sent to us will be treated as the property of Mattioli Woods plc and will be considered void within 6 months if no relevant role is available within that time-frame.