At Mattioli Woods, our Paraplanners contribute to group-wide requirements by taking an active role supporting primarily our consultants, along with other teams when required.
As a Paraplanner, you will work as part of a team to assist our directors and senior consultants in providing technical wealth management support for the delivery of key products and services to clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
While in this role you are expected to support the directors and senior consultants. You may also be required to be an additional point of contact for our clients alongside the client relationship managers.
Your involvement with clients will range from information gathering and planning through to delivery on a case-by-case basis. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- providing technical and investment advice support on all aspects of clients’ requirements and wealth management planning
- preparing, reviewing and updating letters, proposals and reports (with consultant direction) with attention given to the client’s risk management position
- providing support in the delivery of the Group’s products and services to clients, including cash management, tax products and any special projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- as this role is a certification function under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) the role holder will be required to undertake annual FIT assessments and must have their certification reissued annually
- the role holder must also have/be working towards a Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (RO1 to RO6) or Certificate in Paraplanning. Equivalent qualification will also be accepted
- sound technical knowledge of the spectrum of financial products and the relevance to client requirements including pensions, protection wider personal wealth management
- an up-to-date knowledge of the regulations, legislation, policies and procedures relevant to the role
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment*, you will have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
Do not forget, it is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY
*all roles will be work from home until government guidelines state it is safe to return to a working environment