We are recruiting for experienced Software Developers to join our Leicester office on a permanent basis. The successful candidates will have good organisation, prioritisation and communication skills.
This role will encompass all the aspects of a software developer role including analysis, development and testing of bespoke software solutions. You will be responsible for providing, developing and supporting the in-house bespoke development.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- proposing IT solutions for future business projects
- mentoring junior developers, supporting their progress
- handle support and bug fixes of in-house applications
- work on your own projects and help to deliver features to meet the goals of larger projects that are overseen by the lead developer
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- between 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full Stack .NET developer
- strong SQL skills
- CSS and Bootstrap skills
- knowledge of Cloud technologies
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment*, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? To apply you can complete this form or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*all roles will be work from home until government guidelines state it is safe to return to a working environment.