As a result of our growth and the nature of our business, we are currently recruiting for an administrative assistant to join our Support Services Team in Leicester.
The team’s responsibilities are varied and constantly evolving; members in the team receive all incoming telephone calls and visitors. They are responsible for all incoming and outgoing post, maintaining stationery levels, and assisting our CRMs in scanning and saving documents onto SharePoint. As a member of the team, you will also support with any ad hoc projects that may be required and organising accommodation or travel arrangements.
The successful applicant will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills. We are looking for an individual who is self-driven and can work in a high-pressure environment and assist the team to achieve departmental goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
While in this role you will report to the Support Team Leader. The day to day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- supporting at Reception as and when required
- stationery and supplies inventory control/ordering
- general administrative duties for various departments
- take ownership of internal mail distribution/courier services/parcel force
- maintaining credit card records
- arranging travel and accommodation booking
- post management every morning and evening
- hospitality services to cover sickness and holiday cover
- regularly printing/copying/filing/scanning/archiving documents
- proactively comply with and promote all organisation policies and ensure GDPR guidelines are followed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- be punctual, reliable and flexible
- excellent attention to detail
- previous experience in a similar role
- have a professional and committed work ethic
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be self-driven and able to work without constant supervision
- possess strong numeracy, literacy and basic Microsoft Office skills
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!