We have a proven track record of recruiting and training Wealth Management Consultants at Mattioli Woods, to the highest of standards, and this is an opportunity to complete an intense 12-month structured programme, which will include undertaking the Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
On successful completion of the programme, you will join our expert team of UK-wide Wealth Management Consultants.
Our Wealth Management Consultants are expected to provide expert advice, proactive and personal service to our clients, ensuring they receive accurate information and are advised on the most suitable solutions that meet their individual requirements and circumstances.
If successful, you will also carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your line manager or a member of the leadership team.
THE TRAINING SCHEDULE
Each stage of the training programme is 6 months long and will involve:
- completion of 3 RO Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning exams within the first 6 months
- you will be embedded within our advice process framework including paraplanning and client facing activities/work
- completion of monthly assignments within the designated deadlines, to a high standard
- attendance at and active participation in all training sessions
- completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning qualification
- attendance at and active participation in all technical training sessions across a wide range of subjects
- attendance at several client meetings with a consultant on a weekly basis
- provision of support to the consultancy team, assisting with projects and compliance matters as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- ideally 2 years of experience within the financial service industry
- commitment to joining a progressive development programme
- genuine interest in all aspects of financial planning and Wealth Management, and how this helps clients achieve their goals
- excellent literacy and numeracy skills with copy accuracy
- confident manner and an ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment*, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY:
** Applicants must have a full, clean UK Driving Licence and a DBS check **