LEICESTER TIGERS - BUSINESS CLUB
Sponsored by Mattioli Woods.
The Leicester Tigers Business Club is now into it’s 6th year and continues to flourish, offering a diverse range of businesses from the wider East Midlands area vast opportunities to network and create meaningful business relationships.
Leicester Tigers Business Club is excited to announce Sarah Armstrong Smith as guest speaker for the next event on Wednesday 11 May.
Sarah Armstrong-Smith is an industry leader in cybersecurity and chief security advisor at Microsoft.
The Tigers Business Club, sponsored by club partners Mattioli Woods, gives members the opportunity to connect with local and national businesses while enjoying guest speakers at the home of the Tigers.
Tigers Business Club membership for the 2022/23 is available now and includes:
- A place at three Business Club lunch events
- Two-course meal
- Guest speaker at each lunch event
- Option to invite up to two new business introduction guests for each event (£55+ VAT per person)
- Listing on the Business Club event page
- Priority booking for other club events
- Business Club member lock-up logo for company use
- Access to private Leicester Tigers Business Club LinkedIn group
- 2000 ROARwards points in the Tigers loyalty programme
- Virtual coffee networking events
- Business Club raffle at every virtual session with the chance to win two lounge passes to an upcoming game
Membership Price: £275 + VAT
Join before 7 May for a free additional event with guest speaker Sarah Armstrong-Smith.
To book your place contact our team on 0116 217 1215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org