Planning for the next generation and the potential impact of inheritance tax (IHT) is important in wealth planning.
A good, balanced approach to financial planning can mitigate or minimise the effects of IHT and we can advise on strategies to improve your position in this area using a number of different solutions. Our focus centres on what you want to happen in these circumstances, with regular reviews to ensure these wishes are documented and up to date.
Over the last 20 years we have built our business on the principles of delivering high standards of excellence and innovative services to our clients, in a personal way. Achieving the best outcomes for clients and being seen as a trusted adviser are our key goals.
We recognise that as our clients’ needs evolve, we should be ready to deliver services that meet their requirements and, to this end, we constantly invest in our consultancy team to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Understand your objectives in your financial plan
- Help you better understand allowances and how to use them
- Identify the extent of your IHT liability
- Make recommendations to mitigate your exposure to IHT
- Develop your estate planning strategy to your changing needs
- Will planning and power of attorney
- Lifetime gifting
- Life cover
- The appropriate use of trusts and lump-sum arrangements
The plan which is right for you may include many, or none of these, but it is important for us to understand your goals and aspirations, so that these are met. We believe that in delivering a wider wealth management service to you, we can help build and protect your wealth for the generations to come, and deliver value in the process.