Have you ever asked yourself what you would think if…
- in the event of your death, your widow(er) remarries. As a result of their death, some or all of your estate passes to their new spouse and his/her children, reducing the amount your children benefit from
- in the event of your death, your widow(er) remarries. As a result of divorce, someone else gets to benefit from your inheritance
- your children marry but, as a result of divorce or bankruptcy, your intended inheritance is diluted
- at death, your children’s inheritance is reduced by “excessive” Inheritance Tax
- you and your spouse, have no children, but have a total estate of £1,000,000. After you both pass away, without planning, the government takes £140,000 in Inheritance Tax at second death.
- in the event of you needing long-term care, your estate is eroded and you leave less to your children
Trust planning can protect your estate from all of the above, in your lifetime and in those of future generations. With our help, you can maximise your savings and enjoy long-term protection and peace of mind.