During any merger/acquisition transaction or investment/lending, employee benefits increasingly form part of the due diligence process. Managing current risk, future liability, and costs in this complex area is essential.
- What cost savings can be generated?
- What liabilities can exist within the current benefits?
- Does cover match the contracts?
- Does the scheme satisfy current legislation?
- Will the benefits assist in attracting and retaining the best people to grow?
With over 250 transactions reported on over the years, Mattioli Woods has an experienced and knowledgeable team ready to analyse the employee benefits, and identify any risks and liabilities. Teams can then turn the scheme into one that is effective, both for the bottom line and the employees. Most transactions involve growth; most companies don't grow without the most appropriate benefits to assist in attracting, retaining, motivating, and engaging their employees.
- Anne Lawson, senior employee benefits consultant, talks about the potential ongoing risks/liabilities associated with auto enrolment
- Cameron Millar, senior analyst, highlights how our cost analysis team can increase exit value
It is not only in the area of pensions where potential risks or liabilities can lurk, and over the coming months we will provide case studies identifying other areas where potential risks and liabilities may arise.
Mattioli Woods has helped many private equity, bank, and corporate finance teams to uncover risk and liability.
If you have any questions relating to due diligence, please do get in touch with one of our experts by clicking the names below.
07774 609 541
07887 660 396
07971 182 237
Information correct at time of publishing.
Mattioli Woods is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Not all services and products are regulated by the FCA.