At 30 November 2022, the Company's issued capital consisted of 51,226,992 Ordinary Shares with voting rights. The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in treasury.
The above figure of 51,226,992 Ordinary Shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
At 31 August 2022, the Company had been notified of the following interests representing 3% or more of its issued share capital:
* Includes shares held by spouse, pension schemes of which the shareholder is a beneficiary, and charitable trusts under the direction of the shareholder
At 30 November 2022, 19.27% of the Company's AIM securities were not in public hands.
Shares not in public hands includes:
- 830,622 ordinary shares of 1 pence each, representing 1.62% of the issued share capital, are held by employees via the Mattioli Woods plc Share Incentive Plan ("the SIP"). The Group intends to actively encourage wider share ownership by its employees through the SIP and other share-based incentive schemes.
- 76,578 ordinary shares of 1 pence each, representing 0.15% of the issued share capital, are held by the Mattioli Woods Employee Benefit Trust, for the benefit of the Company’s employees and to satisfy the vesting of awards made under the Company’s various employee share incentive plans.
- 4,058,052 ordinary shares of 1 pence each, representing 7.92% of the issued share capital, are subject to lock-in agreements.
- 4,500,102 ordinary shares of 1 pence each, representing 8.78% of the issued share capital, represent holdings (in addition to those captured by the above) of the Directors and Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilities (“PDMRs”) of Mattioli Woods plc, and Directors of its subsidiaries, inclosing those whose directorships ceased within 12 months of the reporting date.
The 2022 Annual General Meeting is to be held on 28 October 2022.
The 2021 Annual General Meeting was held on 29 October 2021
|05 Jan:||Trading update|
|07 Feb:||Announcement of interim results for the six months ended 30 November 2022|
|16 Feb:||Ex-date for interim dividend on ordinary shares|
|17 Feb:||Record date for interim dividend on ordinary shares|
|24 Mar:||Payment of interim dividend on ordinary shares|
|05 Jul:||Trading update|
|12 Sep:||Announcement of annual results for the year ended 31 May 2023|
|21 Sep:||Ex-date for final dividend on ordinary shares|
|22 Sep:||Record date for final dividend on ordinary shares|
|26 Oct:||Annual General Meeting|
|03 Nov:||Payment of final dividend on ordinary shares|