A HUGE "well done" to Team Newmarket and co. for raising an incredible extra £2,100 for Breast Cancer Now after finishing the British Military Fitness' The Major Series on Saturday!
They endured 1 hour and 32 mins of "pure brilliance, hell, exhilaration, determination, comradery, team spirit, laughs, swearing, sabotage, pain, and sweat", before coming to a strong finish and holding hands across the line.
Key moments of the challenge:
- The “no mud, no glory!” military warm-up.
- Jess failing to dunk Jonathon in the 'Stench Trench', and Jonathon still complaining of ‘muddy ear syndrome'.
- The sack race and potato-throwing contest (health and safety policies ruled out real grenades..!)
- The Breast-Cancer-Now-sponsored space hopper race
- ...and the gargantuan, bubble-bath-fuelled, 110mph downhill glory-slide to victory!
Remember: A moment of pain is shorter than a lifetime of glory!
You can still donate here: https://www.justgiving.com/MattioliWoodsNewmarket/